- Marie-Sophie von Braun
vonbraun [at] informatik [dot] uni-leipzig [dot] de
+49 341 97-39334
Center for Scalable Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
Humboldtstraße 25, Room 3.50
- Since June 2022: Researcher and PhD Candidate at ScaDS.AI Dresden/Leipzig
- 2019-2022: M.Sc. in Computer Science with Medical Informatics specialization, University of Leipzig
- 2016-2019: B.Sc. in Media Informatics, HTWK Leipzig
- Cooperation with the Neuroimaging Lab at the Department of Neurology, University of Leipzig Medical Center: "multimodal prediction of individual thrombectomy response in acute ischemic stroke using convolutional neural networks"
- European project "MIRACLE - a machine learning approach to identify patients with resected non-small-cell lung cancer with high risk of relapse"
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Computer Vision for Life Science and Medicine
- Scientific Visualization
- Explainable AI (XAI)
- Clinical Decision Support